butterflyaffect.net.au (the “Website”) is an service owned and operated by butterfly affect (ABN 526 900 515 01).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the butterfly affect Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, butterfly affect does not grant you the right to use the Website and you must not use this Website.
butterfly affect may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Website after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at any corresponding event:
1. No refund or exchange on any purchase except as required by law.
2. “Event” refers to any meeting of more than one person including, and not exclusive to, workshops, presentations, and counselling groups.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule and/or vary advertised product, events, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. Entry to events may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from butterfly affect or other authorised points of sale.
5. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of butterfly affect be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction websites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
6. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. butterfly affect reserves the right to change your delivery method to “Venue Collect” in its discretion.
7. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Website. Prices in this Website include GST where applicable.
8. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
9. When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. This ticket limit is included on the event page. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by butterfly affect in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.